Instagram was launched in October 2010. It was not an instant hit. However, “Rome was not built in one day.” Today, the coliseum of Instagram has more than one billion users from all over the world. Due to such high potential markets, Instagram is especially attractive for businesses ranging from multinationals to small start-ups. The estimated Return on Investment (ROI) of marketing via Instagram has a ratio of $8. For example, if a company invests $10 in marketing via Instagram, it can expect an increase of $80 in the market value of its business. Naturally, the users prefer verified accounts over simple accounts. The verification of any account is seen in the form of a blue badge right next to the username of the account. Almost every business wants to get this coveted blue badge, but only a few of them get it. You can use tools like Xplod Social Site to boost your engagement rate by getting more targeted followers. It allows you to automate your Instagram account by digital marketing experts. You can generally get 200-3,500 new followers every week. It can help you in getting the verification badge for your Instagram account or your Instagram business as well. In this article, we will tell you how to get this badge.
There are some requirements that you must fulfill before applying for the verification badge. The following are some of the most basic requirements:
- Your account must be authentic.
- Your business must be registered with the government.
- You must have a strong following.
- Your engagement level must be high.
- Your business must be high up in terms of searches of the users of Instagram.
- Your account type must be a business account.
- Your account must be public.
If you fulfill these requirements, you can apply for a verification badge for your business on Instagram.
How to get your business verified?
The following steps can be followed to get a verification badge for your business on Instagram:
- Go to the settings menu.
- Click on the “Account” option.
- Click on “Request Verification”.
- A form will appear. Fill it in with accurate information about your business. You will also need pictures of any government registration document of your business.
- Click on the “Send” option.
By following these steps, you can send an application to Instagram to review your account for verification. If Instagram deems your account as eligible for verification, you will get a blue badge.
You can significantly enhance the performance of your business on Instagram by getting a verification badge. However, what makes this badge so special is the exclusivity. Instagram is not handing out these badges left and right. You need to fulfill the entire mentioned criterion closely to get this badge.