Wawa stores chain is one of the most popular and oldest convenience store chains in the United States. It was established in 1803 in Pennsylvania as a simple dairy farm but later turned into a convenience store in 1964. Since then, Wawa has written its name in gold when it comes to the products they offer and the quality of their services. However, like every brand whose priority is its customers’ satisfaction, Wawa stores have come up with a Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey whose aim is to gather customers feedback about Wawa stores and improve their services to its maximum. This program not only improves the service of its establishments but also instills a sense of belonging and membership to its loyal customers. Furthermore, Wawa stores have attached a prize of $500 to a winner of a draw which every customer that takes the survey automatically qualifies for, visit kumeguide.com/www-mywawavisit-com-my-wawa-visit-survey/ for clarity. There are some rules, requirements and restrictions attached to this sweepstake, read through the article and get the full gist.
Requirements that must be met to qualify for Wawa Customer Survey
- The applicant must be of legal age, that is, 18 years or above.
- The applicant must have a laptop, phone or computer with an internet connection.
- The applicant should have an adequate knowledge of English or Spanish languages.
Consequently, Wawa stores have put some rules and guidelines in place for the smooth running of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey, some of them are:
- No employee or staff and / or their family members are permitted to participate in Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- The prize of $500, when won, cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only legal residents of US and Columbia District are permitted to carry out Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Any feedback perceived as false will be disqualified.
Steps to take while entering Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Currently, the popularity of Customer Satisfaction Survey across major stores in the United States has shown a positive improvement in services, hence, Wawa stores has set up its own version in the form of www.mywawavisit.com. The steps to take while applying to be the grand winner of $500 offered by Wawa stores through their customer satisfaction survey are listed below.
- Purchase at least one item from Wawa stores and carefully keep the receipt.
- Visit their official website www.wawa.com
- Enter the survey code and store number written on the receipt.
- Answer the questions that will be displayed. For example, questions like: quality of the product you purchased, how fast you were attended to, the behavior of the staff on duty and the likes of them.
- Enter your personal details as requested. Watch these videos to get a visual clue of Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- If your feedback is approved, you will be automatically entered for the draw. And if the odds are in your favor, you get a whopping $500 for a 5 minutes survey.